Body Mind Balancing
Body Mind Balancing is a treatment that will improve many vital aspects of health regarding communication within the systems; body, mind and spirit. It works by establishing imbalances within these systems which may concern the nervous and/or energy systems.
The body has an innate wisdom that enables it to heal itself at all levels, for example if we graze our knee, the body immediately sets up a process to start healing the wound. This occurs at all levels physical, emotional and mental. Body Mind Balancing helps by detecting any imbalance and restores communication which helps to put you back into your natural state of health. I often use Body Mind Balancing in conjunction with other treatments and as a way to check what is the most beneficial treatment for you.
• Bio-Energy healing applies a combination of techniques which research has shown to be effective and beneficial for many health problems.
• Bio-energy helps to re-align and correct imbalances on many levels. It boosts the immune system which helps to restore the body’s own healing process.
• Bio-energy helps to eliminate pain and improves circulation. It is safe and non-invasive for all ages.
• Bio-energy uses a series of hand positions and movements by the therapist which help to balance and realign the energy field, which in turn allows the body to use its innate self-healing process.
• Metamorphic Technique has evolved from Reflexology. The practise involves a light touch mainly on the spinal reflexes on the feet, hands and head. As the name suggests the Metamorphic Techniques is concerned with change and transformation which can occur on a number of levels – physical, mental, emotional and behavioural.
• People are often drawn to the metamorphic technique at difficult times such as illness, bereavement, divorce and so on, or because they feel at a crossroads or ‘stuck’ in their lives. They find that it can help them to cope better in these difficult or transitional times.
• Metamorphic Techniques focuses on the conception, gestation and birth of an individual and helps free the effects of prenatal imprints and fears. It supports in connecting us with our own inherent healing ability, freeing the life-force from genetic and karmic effects. The practitioner acts as a catalyst for the life-force which in turn does the work of transformation.
WHAT IS ENERGY HEALING?
• Energy is the basic building block of life. Energy flows through everything and creates everything. Our bodies have electromagnetic energy which includes Chakras – the body’s energy centres, Meridians – the body’s energy pathways and The Aura – the body’s energy atmosphere.
• Energy Healing is a holistic approach that makes use of therapeutic techniques to benefit a person by working with the energy circuits in our physical and subtle bodies to regain balance.
• The body knows how to heal itself and energy healing supports the body’s innate healing ability, reduces stress and promotes relaxation. It assists in restoring our energy and maintaining a healthy state of balance.
• Energy healing modalities include Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), Reiki, Bio-Energy Healing, Body-Mind Balancing and Light Touch Reflexology.
Reflex Psychotherapy is a new innovative therapy which incorporates counselling with reflexology. Therapeutic tools from counselling are used to help you relax and focus inwards and explore what is happening for you as you take time to listen to yourself on a deep level. Techniques from Reflexology are used to help clear energy blockages within the body which in turn helps you access your inner world.
There is now a greater understanding of the body-mind connection and how we store our emotions in our body. Sometimes talking about our issues is not enough to get to the core of something, and getting in touch with our felt senses can bring us back into our bodies. When we sense inside ourselves we connect to ourselves on a deep level and gain clarity on what we feel or want in our lives. We get in touch with our feelings and what is real for us while also obtaining new insights about our current life situations.
Reflex Psychotherapy may benefit you if you have difficulty getting in touch with your emotions or assessing how you feel. It is a gentle process of listening to your feelings and giving them a voice. As you hear and accept the messages from your inner self you will gain access to your own inner wisdom. You will also have the benefit of reflexology to balance and revitalize you by releasing tension and bringing a greater sense of ease. This is a wonderful holistic way of working with a body-oriented focus to bring about self-awareness and emotional healing.
Reflexology is a treatment that applies the premise that there are areas on the feet and hands called reflex points which correspond to all the organs, systems and parts of the body. Reflexology is the application of a series of movements and pressure to these points to trigger corresponding parts of the body. Reflexology can help create a state of relaxation, improves circulation and elimination, thereby allowing the body to rest and return to its natural rhythm. This in turn relieves all forms of physical and mental discomfort.
Reflexology has until recently been practised on a purely physical basis but we are now becoming more aware of the effects our thoughts and emotions reflect on our physical state. With many people now living demanding lives there is an increase in many people’s stress levels. Stress does not enter the body but is generated from within, exposing us to physical and mental disorders. The Universal Approach to Reflexology incorporates mind, body and soul providing an antidote to the continual build-up of tension and anxiety. This branch of reflexology uses a light touch and is gentle and safe for all, including pregnant women and cancer patients.
Benefits of the Universal approach to Reflexology
• Reduces stress and induces relaxation.
• Encourages the release of energies that no longer serve the body creating an environment of ease for regeneration and repair.
• Revitalises energy by stabilizing and encouraging equilibrium ensuring the body is naturally well recharged.
• Co-ordinates the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energies for a more balanced life.
• Stimulates the healing power within each of us, balancing the whole system.
“Reflexology relaxes the body, calms the mind and soothes the soul”
Integrated energy therapy
• Integrated Energy Therapy (IET) is an energetic healing modality working with the energy of angels to clear energy blocks that limit your health, life purpose, prosperity and creativity. It is a light touch therapy that supports your self-healing on all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
• IET supports you in safely and gently releasing limiting energy patterns of your past, empowering and balancing your life in the present, and helps you to live your best self as you evolve into the future.
• Painlessly helps release your deeply suppressed feelings and negative experiences from your body (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and karmic) allowing you to feel free to create the life you want.
• IET clears energy blocks that limit your health, life purpose, prosperity and creativity.
• It provides gentle yet powerful support for survivors of childhood traumas such as abuse, alcoholic and dysfunctional families.
We start the session by discussing which areas of healing you wish to focus on. During the IET session, you lie fully clothed and relaxed on a massage table while soft soothing music plays in the background. Next, IET energy is systematically directed into specific areas of your body’s cellular memory by means of gentle therapeutic touch, and powerful IET techniques are used to gently get your issues out of your tissues for good. At the end of a session, it is typical to feel relaxed, recharged and refreshed
IET Training Classes
Integrated Energy Therapy is a powerful self-healing technique and can be used to facilitate the treatment of clients. IET can be used as a stand-alone therapy technique or incorporated as a powerful addition to other techniques such as Reiki or Therapeutic Massage. Mary O’Neill is a Master-Instructor of IET and trained with the creator of IET Steven J. Thayer. She teaches the Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of IET. Please let her know if you would like to avail of this training.